Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Cookie is not being chased.....he's doing the chasing!

If you've been a regular reader of my blog, you'd know that my pet cat, Cookie, once got into a fight with another male cat and got severely injured....ok, not that severe lah, but severe enough to have to visit the vet!  Read the previous story here.
 
So, imagine one day, I heard something like loud battle cries from a cat.  I ran out immediately thinking that Cookie was in another fight with a cat....and that he needed saving!
 
Lo and behold, I found him near a tree looking up.......
 
.....and so, like any "pat por" (busybody) I looked up too.  At first, I couldn't see anything...and then I saw something move.
 
It was a black cat hiding among the tree branches....Cookie chased a cat up a tree?
 
On closer inspection, it wasn't a full grown adult cat but it wasn't a little kitten either (coz a small kitten wouldn't be able to climb so high)!  Poor kitty!! :'(
 
Yay, Cookie is no longer being chased......he's doing the chasing instead....of cats smaller than him!! ;D

Ok, let's pretend he's very brave.....clap, clap, clap!
Cookie says: I may not be Lion King, but (at least) I'm the king of this road, ok?!

He's exhibiting his dominance....he thinks he's very brave....wait till the dominant male cat comes calling.....hee...hee!  Then, his "mommy" will have to save him! >_<
 
P/S:  No animal was harmed in the making of this blog post...the kitty managed to come down safely from the tree later.
 

14 comments:

  1. hah..hah...Cookie getting a taste of what's it like being a bully? I am sure Cookie is a nice cat and he won't harm others. I have said it before and I will say it again, he is a mighty handsome cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cookie: You always say I'm handsome....*blush blush* Hey, I got my first crush! :D

      Delete
  2. After so many episodes of being scratched in the past, I think Cookie has accumulated some real life "battle" experience, so it is him now doing the bullying... >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cookie: Hey, I don't condone bullying and I don't bully.....I just chase cats away from my street.....hee...hee! ;D

      Delete
  3. kena bullied too much so one day become angry and retaliate :)

    I kena my cat stratched before when trying to separate him from fighting. Then pandai liao...just spray water

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, never try to separate a cat when they're in 'fight mode', otherwise we're the ones who "kena". I spray water too.....that's why I have an ever ready spray bottle of water outside my house.

      Delete
  4. this cookie is a real rascal, haha! it's fun reading about his exploits, though if he were my cat, i'm not sure whether to applaud or chastise him, hahah. but i guess he can't help it - it's in his nature! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's in the nature of cats (big or small) to have such hunting and survival instincts! :)

      Delete
  5. Cookie looks so smart with the collar on him, just like a gentleman. Who did you say chase a poor kitty up a tree? No, not me, says Cookie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cookie: I'm glad you see it my way :) Actually, I was just looking for a playmate. That kitty was smaller than me, so I'm not threatened but, I guess, he or she was and so ran up a tree! :(

      Delete
  6. What a pose on Cookie... definitely a very royal posture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A royal posture befitting the 'king of this street'.....haha! :D

      Delete
  7. hahaha.. but Cookie is an handsome cat no? If I were a female cat, I'd be happy for him to chase me for sure.. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cookie: Yah, the (human) females think I'm handsome but my own kind think otherwise....they tend to run away from me! :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...